Pollens & Puerto Pollensa, Majorca (Mallorca), Balearic Islands, Spain
Puerto Pollensa Beach
Visitors to this very charming and very picturesque town enjoy narrow winding streets, ancient churches and shaded squares. The unusual architecture of tall honey-coloured houses with colourful floral displays adds to the attractiveness of this island haven.
The port, Puerto Pollens, and beach are located 6 kilometers to the north east of the old town
Row of Terrace Restaurants
Shopping - Sunday market
There is a large market held on Sunday - perfect for bargain hunting and spending time enjoying the local culture.
Places of interest
- The port of Pollenca 6km from the old town - The port is a bit of an artists colony.
- Atalaya de Formentor - a 16thcentury tower
- Castell del Rei - a 14thcentury castle
- Parroquia de Santa María de los Angeles - Greco-Roman temple
- Puig de Maria - a sanctuary
- Calvary Mountain
Package Holidays in Puerto Pollensa
Mallorca (Majorca) Menu
Majorca Resort information
Night Life Bars Clubs
Hotel and Apartments